WHAT WE DO
HCMetrix™ puts quality, actionable, financial information into the hands of decision makers.
People costs, which can be upwards of 40%-75% of an organization’s revenues, are often viewed as intangible and difficult to quantify. HCMetrix™ creates easily-understood metrics and documents Human Capital efficiency correlated to common financial ratios and presented in customizable dashboards.
HOW IT WORKS
HCMoneyball provides annual subscription access to HCMetrix™ — a unique cloud-based computing platform that transforms existing HR-related data into standardized metrics so that CEOs and CFOs can fully understand, monitor, calculate and predict the impact of Human Capital investments on financial outcomes.
HCMetrix™ will optimize YOUR company’s largest line-item expense
People costs – which can approach 75% of an organization’s total gross profit are often treated as sunk costs. HCMoneyball allows management to improve the efficiency of this investment in human capital by visually displaying HC trends and comparing them to corresponding financial trends including ROI and IRR and providing data to inform where future HR investments should be made to generate higher financial returns.
HCMetrix™ is non-intrusive
Information is curated from existing sources and does not require creating new data or disrupting employees or management. Implementation and data maintenance is fast and requires little effort on the part of the subscriber. Up to 53 data points are available for implementation and easily updated monthly.
HCMetrix™ provides benchmarks for you to compare your firm to others
Never before accessible in this manner, organizations are now able to compare human capital performance to standard benchmark measures representing their industry, geography and/or size. In addition, subscribers have comparison access to financial ratios for all US public companies.
HCMetrix™ converts existing people data to standard financial ratios
HCMoneyball ratios are aligned to traditional financial ratios – efficiency, liquidity, solvency, profitability and valuation – to better understand the relationship between human capital effectiveness and financial impact.
- Simple, one-time setup and implementation
- Instant transformation of HR information into equivalent financial ratios
- Real-time, accurate data – independent of normal HR reporting
- Self-configurable interactive dashboards to inform decision-making
- Benchmarking capabilities — both financial and human capital reporting-ready
- Automatically generate an unlimited number of ISO-compliant reports that reflect specified disclosure measures
- Standardized measures of HC effectiveness as input to corporate decision making
- Analytics to document past and predict future impact of HC investment on corporate performance
- Benchmarking for HC performance relative to industry, geography and/or size. By quantifying Human Capital effectiveness and visually comparing trends to corresponding financial trends, decision-making about HR investments can finally be enhanced with measures that include ROI and IRR.
PUTTING HCMONEYBALL TO WORK
HCMoneyball enables business leadership to fully understand, monitor, calculate and project – in real time – the impact of Human Capital (HC) activity on business and financial outcomes.
Once implemented, human capital ratios can be displayed in real time, based on information updated monthly or more frequently. Most important, organizations can now compare their human capital performance to standard benchmark measures representing their industry, geography and size.
What’s more, the approach is “non-intrusive” in that information is exported from existing sources and does not require creating new data or disrupting employees to gather information. (No meetings, interviews, or surveys.)
Whether you need to decide how to allocate funds based on the predictable future performance of your Human Capital, evaluate past human capital investment performance, or acquire/invest in another company, HCMoneyball supports you with an analytics platform that provides a unique evaluation of the worth of Human Capital and shows, in real-time, the impact of HC decisions on ROI and other standard business financial metrics.