The Conference Board Executive Compensation Conference (27th Annual)- Solange Charas Speaker
Join us at the 2021 Executive Compensation Conference to engage in discussions on assessing pay/performance relationships, balancing external expectations of good governance, investor expectations, and more!
- COVID-19: How has the pandemic impacted various approaches to executive compensation in ways that will resonate over the long term?
- Tools and analytics: How are organizations leveraging technology to improve access to data and deliver better insights?
- Stakeholder capitalism in practice: How are executive compensation plans evolving to address emerging priorities?
- The investor viewpoint: What do they really want?
- Human Capital Management disclosures: How are businesses strategizing what to disclose beyond reporting requirements?
Who Should Attend?
This event is designed specifically for the following leadership roles:
- Members of Board Compensation Committees
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Vice Presidents and Directors, Total Rewards
- Vice Presidents and Directors – Executive Compensation, Compensation and Benefits
- Mid-senior level Executive Compensation professionals