- This event has passed.
Happy Capital Management Roundtable
November 29, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The “Happy Capital Management Roundtable” was founded to help bridge the gap between HR, Operations & Finance with the ultimate goal of helping companies scale (or just operate) with the happiest employees possible.
Each session is two parts, first, we discuss the Design of HR and second we get into the Analytics to help HR, Operations, and Finance speak a common language. Topics for the November Roundtable are below.
- Employee Benefits
- How offering better benefits helps the business reach its goals?
- Value in HR Data
- How to use HR Data to extract insights in order to enable a happier workforce?
- Employee Retention
- Strategies for a competitive job market and why it matters to finance?
- Cost of Recruiting
- The cost of friction during the recruiting process and how CFO’s can avert waste?
- Leadership Development
- How companies are getting ROI from leadership development?
- Wellness Programs
- Programs that help employees are great, but what’s the financial impact?
DR. SOLANGE CHARAS
Expertise: HR Data Analytics, HR Consulting, Compensation and Total Rewards, HR Due Diligence, Expat Comp Design, Change Management, Corporate Turnarounds, Current CEO, Big 4 Consulting, Adjunct Professor
Expertise: HR M&A, Employee Benefits, Wellness Programs, HRIS Integrations, HR Data Analytics, Operational Risk, Benchmarking, Global Expansion, SMB Accounting & Operations, High Growth Startups