Are you keeping up with financial requirements for Human Capital Reporting? Join us for this free webinar to gain valuable, up-to-date information.
Reporting on several recent developments include:
- SEC comments on human capital management policies, practices and performance
- PDF from SEC Investor Advisory Committee on Human Capital Management Disclosure
- Harvard Law School Forum: Recent Developments in Human Capital Management Disclosure
- CFO.com on the new ISO Human Capital reporting standards
If you are a C-suite executive or a corporate Board Director, do not miss this very exciting expert discussion between Dr. Solange Charas, the founder and CEO of HC Moneyball, and Michael Young: Partner, Chair of the Securities Litigation Practice Group, Willkie Farr & Gallagher.
HC Moneyball is sponsoring this important and timely webinar which will be moderated by Naomi Kent, President, North America, In Touch Networks. The discussion will focus on:
1. The usefulness of data analytics in promoting board-level dialogue with management about improving workforce effectiveness and overall financial performance.
2. Identifying human capital metrics appropriate to your company and governance focus and anticipating potential disclosure requirements
For more information, click here